The School and Mass Education department of Odisha declared the results of plus-II science examination on Wednesday. A total of 68,374 students have cleared the examination and the pass percentage stands at 70.21.
- Pass Percentage – 70.21 per cent
- Total Number of Students cleared the exam – 68, 374
- No. of boys cleared the exam – 38, 301
- No. of girls cleared the exam – 30,073
- First Division – 25, 339
- Second Division -24, 121
- Third division – 18, 268
- District With Highest Pass Percentage – Nayagarh
- District With Lowest Pass Percentage – Jharsuguda
- Schools With 100 per cent result – 20
- Schools With Nil Result – 15
The results are available on the official website – www.orissaresults.nic.in The results of the Commerce and the Arts stream will be announced in the third and last week of August respectively.