Jewellery designer Aakash Barmecha of Yoube Jewellery has shared tips to make you look even more special this Diwali:
* Keep it modern with simple accessories or wear just one statement piece. Cult favourite jewellery like diamond ear pieces or pendants are great options.
* If your outfit is inclined more towards an Indo-Western look, fusion jewellery works well. A mix and match of diamond, polki and jadau jewellery with bright coloured gemstones in innovative ways and styles can add appeal to any outfit.
* A digital print dupatta with a plain dress or digital print kurti teamed with hoops or bangles lend a completely modern and trendy look.
* Slip into a pair of palazzo pants teamed with a top. Add a single earring or wrist cuff to create a unique look this Diwali.
* Jewellery with floral motifs are in. Keep in mind your outfit, it is not necessary to match everything perfectly, so try something different. Rose gold looks lovely with most ensembles, though you could also pick up a dual tone. (IANS)