The following are April 20th Coronavirus cases in India updates:
- Confirmed cases coronavirus active in India stands at 17265.
- Confirmed recovered cases of coronavirus in India stands at 2546.
- Confirmed deaths due to coronavirus in India stands at 543 with one migrated.
The emergence of new cases:
- Maharastra & Delhi remain the two primary affected regions of India.
- The total number of coronavirus cases in Maharashtra stands at 4203.
- The total number of coronavirus cases in Delhi stands at 2003.
-Gujarat, which is emerging with positive coronavirus cases, has so far 1743 cases. Gujarat on April 18th reported an increase of 277 new COVID-19 cases, the sharpest single-day jump in cases.
- According to ICMR, 401,586 samples from 383,985 individuals have been tested as of April 19th, and 17,615 individuals have been confirmed positive.
Summary of test results
Samples tested- 401,586
Tests per 1 million people- 297
Tested individuals- 383,985
Tested positive- 17,615*
As of April 19th*