Odisha coronavirus case count now at 83
The following are 23rd April (9 a.m.) Coronavirus cases in Odisha updates:
- Coronavirus Samples Positive: 83
- Confirmed cases coronavirus active in Odisha stands at 50.
- Confirmed recovered cases of coronavirus in Odisha stands at 32.
- Confirmed deaths due to coronavirus in Odisha stands at 01.
- Coronavirus RT PCR Samples Tested in Odisha so far is 15984.
- Coronavirus Rapid Antibody tests 4975
Between 24 hours, Odisha has seen just one new case of COVID 19.
Bomikhal, Surya Nagar and Satya Nagar were listed as Containment Zones after the detection of multiple COVID-19 positive cases here, earlier this month. The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) withdrew containment zone orders over Surya Nagar, Bomikhal and Satya Nagar today. However, the three areas will be under active surveillance for the next week as a precautionary measure.