In the last 24 hours, 5 COVID-19 patients in Odisha have lost their lives. This has been the highest single-day COVID19 deaths in a day. The Health and Family Welfare Department tweeted this information.
The Health Department notified that the five coronavirus patients who died are from Ganjam and Khurda areas. Out of the five dead persons, three are from Ganjam district while two are from Khurda district.
Here are the details of the deceased:
- Male aged 51 years of Bhubaneswar, also suffering from Pleural Tuberculosis.
- Male aged 64 years of Bhubaneswar, also suffering from Diabetes.
- Male aged 50 years of Ganjam, also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension.
- Male aged 27 years of Ganjam.
- Male aged 35 years of Ganjam.