Naveen Patnaik discussed with the Collectors and SPs of the state through video conferencing to come up with a strategy to be implemented in July in the fight against Coronavirus.
While the CM asked the officials to share their experiences, both positive and negative, he suggested
Nine critical points as follows:
- Creation of COVID care committee in all panchayats.
- Creation of COVID care home in every GP and TMC.
- Please take care of COVID warriors as they are running the extra mile to save people. They should be sensitized on protecting themselves.
- I have been talking to COVID infected warriors to collect feedback. So far, the feedback is excellent. I want senior officials to do the same. It will motivate the COVID, infected persons, in a significant way.
- The Chief Minister stressed on making the government officers as zero infected zone. Heads should sensitize their staff on dos and don’ts in the wake of the pandemic.
- Police and administration to stress on zero tolerance to wearing of a mask and social distancing violators.
- Private hospitals must be sensitized on Coronavirus.
- Officials to make special strategies for hot spots within their districts.
- Every department of Govt must be actively involved in the war against COVID.