The following are April 20th Coronavirus cases in India updates:
- Confirmed cases coronavirus active in India stands at 18601.
- Confirmed active cases coronavirus active in India stands at 14759
- Confirmed recovered cases of coronavirus in India stands at 3252.
- Confirmed deaths due to coronavirus in India stands at 590 with one migrated.
The emergence of new cases:
- Maharastra & Delhi remain the two primary affected regions of India.
- The total number of coronavirus cases in Maharashtra stands at 4666.
- The total number of coronavirus cases in Delhi stands at 2081.
- Gujarat, which is emerging with positive coronavirus cases, has so far 1939 cases. Gujarat on April 18th reported an increase of 277 new COVID-19 cases, the sharpest single-day jump in cases.
Notably, Sikkim is the only Indian state that has not reported any COVID-19 cases to date, thanks to the proper precautionary measures.