The following are April 23rd, Coronavirus cases in India updates:
- Confirmed cases coronavirus in India stands at 21,797.
- Confirmed active cases coronavirus active in India stands at 16454.
- Confirmed recovered cases of coronavirus in India stands at 4258.
- Confirmed deaths due to coronavirus in India stands at 681 with one migrated.
Coronavirus cases in India highlights:
- At 5,652, Maharashtra has the highest number of cases among Indian states.
- It is followed by Gujarat (2,407), Delhi (2,248), Rajasthan (1,935), Madhya Pradesh (1,592), Tamil Nadu (1,629), and Uttar Pradesh (1,449).
- A total of 500,542 samples from 485,172 individuals have been tested as on April 23rd, said Indian Council of Medical Research ICMR.
- Notably, Sikkim, Goa and Manipur are the only Indian states that are COVID-19 free.