LIST OF ACTIVITIES PROHIBITED DURING LOCKDOWN (IRRESPECTIVE OF THE ZONES):
- All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for medical services, air ambulance, and for security purposes or for purposes as permitted by the MHA.
- All passenger movement by trains, except for security purposes or for purposes as permitted by MHA.
- Inter-state buses for public transport, except as permitted by MHA.
- Inter-state movement of individuals except for medical reasons or for activities as permitted by MHA.
- All schools, colleges, educational/training/coaching institutions, etc. However, online/distance learning shall be permitted.
- Hospitality services, other than those used for housing health/ police/government officials/ healthcare workers, stranded persons including tourists, and those used for quarantine facilities.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, sports complexes, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls, and similar places will remain closed.
- All social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions/ other gatherings are prohibited.
- All religious places/ places of worship shall be closed for the public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
MEASURES FOR WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF PERSONS
- The movement of individuals, for all non-essential activities, shall remain strictly prohibited between 7 pm to 7 am.
- Collector & District Magistrate/ Commissioner of Police/ Municipal Commissioner shall issue orders under appropriate provisions of law, such as prohibitory orders [curfew] under Section 144 of Cr.PC, for this purpose, and ensure strict compliance.
- In all zones, persons above 65 years of age, persons with comorbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years, shall stay at home, except for meeting essential requirements and for health purposes, as per the national directives.
- In containment zones, Out-Patient Departments (OPDs) and medical clinics shall not be permitted to operate. However, these are permitted to operate in Red, Orange, and Green Zones, with social distancing norms and other safety precautions.