Afternoon News Headlines (March 10, 2017)
* 3 killed, 7 injured in a road accident near Kurawali in Uttar Pradesh.
* INS Tillanchang, a Water Jet Fast Attack Craft commissioned into the Indian Navy in Karnataka today.
* SC issues bailable warrant against Justice CS Karnan as he fail to appear before it in a contempt case.
* Uri Attack: 2 Pakistani residents released by NIA for lack of evidence; repatriate to Pakistan.
* BSF starts inquiry on Kanchanpur shooting. India asks Nepal to share postmortem and forensic report of Nepali national allegedly killed in firing incident along Indo-Nepal border.
* Supreme Court today dismisses a plea seeking a probe into role of media in Agusta Westland chopper scam case.
* Apex Court dismisses petition challenging Padma Vibhushan award given to Dhirubhai Ambani.
* CBDT unveils Direct Tax collections up to February stands at Rs. 6.17 lakh crore; shows growth of 10.7%.
* India vs Australia: Australian fast-bowling all-rounder Mitchell Starc ruled out of remaining Tests due to foot fracture.
—By Insight News Desk.