As PM Modi took a dig at the Congress (without taking names) on the issue of corruption during the mega event at SAP Center in San Jose and invoked the Mother-Daughter-Damaad issue, Congress Leader Anand Sharma launched a scathing attack on PM Narendra Modi. Here are the excerpts from his Press Meet:
* It’s disturbing to see a Showman like PM Modi leading a great country like India.
* PM is lying about his mother and also about his own past as a tea seller. He was not a Tea Seller. His mother was not doing household chores at others’ houses.
* PM needs serious counseling. Digital India is not his initiative. The optical-fiber network mission for villages was launched by UPA in 2011.
* Have you seen any leader project himself as ‘I, me, myself’ in the world like PM?
* We seek a probe into Events held at Madison Square Garden, Dubai, SAP center and soon in Wembley. Who is holding these events? Is it on state expenses?
* PM has reduced the political narrative of India to gutter level.
* India has lost Russia’s support on various issues. That’s a diplomatic loss.