Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has played the role of Troubleshooter. He met LJP chief Ramvilas Paswan and cleared the confusion. NDA remains intact ahead of Bihar Assembly Polls. Later, Chirag Paswan held the press meet and tried to clear his party’s stand.
Chirag Paswan Says:
* We can’t even think about ending alliance with BJP.
* Our concern was never about Number of seats.
* Jitan Ram Manjhi and Upendra Kushwaha are like our family members. We have no problems with them.
* We were little upset about the formula, as things went different during the seat sharing announcement.
* BJP President Amit Shah and Dharmendra Pradhan have assured us of taking care of our concerns.
* We are happy and united. We value Amit Shah’s assurance and concerns for us. We will fight the Grand Alliance tooth and nail to defeat them.