* Lawyers observe state wide cease work stir across Odisha today protesting amendments to Advocate Act.
* Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) declares class 10 board result.
* Supreme Court fixes alimony at 25% of a man’s salary to one’s estranged wife.
* Topper scam: Supreme Court quashes Patna High Court order granting bail to mastermind.
* Uttarakhand Education Minister Arvind Pandey recommends CBI probe of academic certificates of all 60,000 Govt school teachers in state.
* Hyderabad passenger train derailed between Khalgapur and Bhalki stations in Karnataka; No casualties reported.