Shaheed Bhagat Singh’s 111th Birth Anniversary: Inspiring quotes by the Revolutionary
ONI Bureau: Considered to be one of the most influential & powerful revolutionaries of the Indian freedom movement, Bhagat Singh was born on September 28, 1907. He refused to get married and devoted his entire life to the Nation.
Bhagat Singh, along with Rajguru and Sukhdev was hanged on March 23, 1931.
Here are some Powerful Quotes by Bhagat Singh:
- “Zindgi to apne damm par hi jiyi jati hey..dusro k kandhe par tohh shirf janaje uthaye jate hey.”
- “इस कदर वाकिफ है मेरी कलम मेरे जज़्बातों से, अगर मैं इश्क़ लिखना भी चाहूँ तो इंक़लाब लिखा जाता है।”
- “Revolution did not necessarily involve sanguinary strife. It was not a cult of bomb and pistol.”
- “the sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting stone of ideas”
- “Every tiny molecule of Ash is in motion with my heat I am such a Lunatic that I am free even in Jail.”
- “Merciless criticism and independent thinking are the two necessary traits of revolutionary thinking.”
- “I am a man and all that affects mankind concerns me.”
- “But man’s duty is to try and endeavour, success depends upon chance and environments.”
- “Lovers, Lunatics and poets are made of same stuff.”
- “Love always elevates the character of man. It never lowers him, provided love be love.”
शहीद-ए-आजम भगत सिंह को उनकी जयंती पर शत्-शत् नमन।
Shaheed Bhagat Singh's valour motivates millions of Indians across generations. I bow to this proud son of India on his Jayanti and join my fellow citizens in remembering his heroic deeds that contributed to India’s freedom.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) September 28, 2018
Even after 71 years of Independence, the legendary revolutionary #BhagatSingh’s immortal words “Inquilab Zindabad” are still etched deep in our hearts. We remember him and his sacrifices on his birth anniversary today. pic.twitter.com/xh23Ulvx4u
— Youth Congress (@IYC) September 28, 2018
Tributes to #ShaheedBhagatSingh on his birth anniversary. The country will never forget his supreme sacrifice for our independence. His martyrdom will inspire generations to come. pic.twitter.com/pZbNwGBAqW
— Naveen Patnaik (@Naveen_Odisha) September 28, 2018
— Dharmendra Pradhan (@dpradhanbjp) September 28, 2018