The State-wide Single Window Clearance Committee (SWCC) has approved 13 business proposals, mostly received from the #MakeInOdishaConclave recently held in Bhubaneswar. According to the Chief Secretary, the total project cost would be Rs 14,981 crore and 22,654 people will get employment.
Here are the business proposals that got approved:
* Globus Spirits Ltd. to set up Distilled Bottling Plant at Rs 150 crore, 300 people to get employment.
* NLC India Limited to produce power at an investment of Rs 11,783 crore. 1,660 people to get employment.
* Carnival Films Pvt. Limited to set up Multiplexes in all District Headquarters in #Odisha at Rs 150 crore, 4800 people to get employment.
* Natraj Hotels to set up five-star Hotel at Rs 140 crore, 500 to get employed.
* Marigold Heritage to set up five-star Hotel in #Bhubaneswar at the cost of Rs 268 crore, 510 people to be employed.
* Shyam Metalics Steel Company to set up Billet Factory at Rs 870 crore. 1,373 people to get employment.
* Page Industries Limited to set up manufacturing unit of JOCKEY. Total project cost: Rs 135 crore. 5,850 people to get employment.
* Adani Wilmar Limited to set up Edible Oil Refinery at Rs 687 crore. 2,150 people to get employment.
* BPCL to set up Chemical & Petrochemical Project at Rs 500 crore. 520 people to get employment.
* Biscuit Factory to be set up in Odisha at Rs 75 crore, 530 people to get employment.