A major fire that struck ‘All That Jazz’ showroom in Bhubaneswar in the wee hours today, gutted properties worth crores of rupees. The fire was brought under control by 5 fire tenders that were pressed into service.
The ‘All That Jazz’ showroom is located at Maharishi College Square on Janpath, Sahid Nagar. The same building previously housed Uninor. It is believed as one of the most expensive garment/apparel showroom in Bhubaneswar.
The fire broke out at around 3 or 4 AM allegedly due to a short-circuit. The fire tenders doused the fire in around 3-4 hours. According to the Showroom Manager, total loss could be at around Rs 15 crore. As the building is located adjacent to an Indian Oil petrol pump, panic struck the locals. But, authorities did their best to protect the fuel station.