Odisha News Insight

A Narrow Escape For Street Vendor As Car Catches Fire

It was a narrow escape for a street vendor as the car that he used to sell cloths caught fire on the road at Sanakrushnapur village in Basudevpur block in Bhadrak.

According to sources, the incident took place in the morning when the victim was on his way to his regular business by driving his Tata Indigo and had parked the same on Nadiapala Road. Suddenly, sparks broke out and enveloped the vehicle in a short span of time turning it into ashes.


The victim is identified as Chandrakant Palai.

Chandrakant was inside the car at the time of the incident, but was fortunate enough to come out alive. Fire personnel arrived, but it was too late by then. Short circuit is believed to be the reason behind the fire.

Odisha News Insight
Comments
Loading...