Odisha News Insight

Beware! Never talk on Mobile Phone while Charging

ONI Bureau: Don’t use mobile phone while it’s plugged for charging as the recent news states that using a cell phone while charging is dangerous due to increased radiation.

In a recent incident, a young girl died after her mobile phone exploded while it was being charged at Bagadiha village under Laikera block of Jharsuguda district on Friday afternoon.

Sources said the deceased; Uma Oram (19) was talking to her relatives over mobile phone, while her mobile was put on charging.

Suddenly, the mobile battery exploded causing her severe burn injuries on hand and leg following which the village transformer was also cut-out. The victim was immediately rushed to the district headquarters hospital where she was declared dead.

Comments
Loading...