Odisha coronavirus case count now at 79
The following are 21st April (9 a.m.) Coronavirus cases in Odisha updates:
- Coronavirus Samples Positive: 79
- Confirmed cases coronavirus active in Odisha stands at 53.
- Confirmed recovered cases of coronavirus in Odisha stands at 25.
- Confirmed deaths due to coronavirus in Odisha stands at 1
- Coronavirus RT PCR Samples Tested in Odisha so far is 11748.
- Coronavirus Rapid Antibody tests 4861
Information & Public Relations Dept. Government of Odisha tweeted about the new coronavirus vase, ”First Health Update of 21st April, 2020 5 New Positive Cases Found in Balasore. Total No of Positive Cases: 79 (All Close Relatives of a previous positive case.) 34 Yrs Female, 38 Yrs Male, 12 Yrs Male, 34 Yrs Female & 26 yrs Male.”
The official handle of Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Odisha tweeted, ”Principal Secretary Health has directed experts from medical colleges, senior health officers and state RRTs to oversee containment measures in Balasore, Bhadrak and Jajpur districts.”
As of now, Khurda has the highest number of COVID-19 cases at 46 confirmed infections.