ONI Bureau: The East Coast Railway (ECoR) today cancelled six trains and suspended services between Khurda Road in Odisha and Vizianagaram in Andhra Pradesh as a number of incidents of trees fallen on track have been reported from various places.
Reportedly, station buildings, platform shelters and Foot Over Bridges (FOBs) covers damaged at various places in Cyclone ‘Titli’.
1. 22819/22820 Bhubaneswar-Visakhapatnam-Bhubaneswar Inter City Express from both the directions on 11.10.2018.
2. 22874 Visakhapatnam-Digha Express from Visakhapatnam on 11.10.2018.
3. 18645 Howrah-Hyderabad East Coast Express from Howrah on 11.10.2018.
4. 15227 Yesvantpur-Muzafarpur Express from Yesvantpur on 10.10.2018.
5. 12864 Yesvantpur-Howrah Express from Yesvantpur on 10.10.2018.
6. 12509 Bangalore Cant.-Guwahati Express from Bangalore Cant on 10.10.2018.
- 22603 Kharagpur-Villupuram Exp from Kharagpur on 11.10.18 will leave at 1805hrs instead of 1405hrs.
- 18646Hyderabad-Howrah EastCoast Exp from Hyderabad on 11.10.18 will leave at 1200hrs instead of 0950hrs.
As situation gradually coming back to normal, ECoR has been decided to run 12703 Howrah-Secunderabad Falaknuma Express in normal path instead of diverted route.