ONI Bureau: Fire broke out in the Physiotherapy department of Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital in Bhubaneswar this morning.
The department is located at the second floor of the medical college building. As per sources, there have been no reports of any casualty in the incident as fortunately, no student or staffs were present at the spot.
Two fire tenders have been pressed into action till reports last came in.
Though the exact reason of the fire is yet to be ascertained, fire personnel suspect short circuit to have triggered the incident.