Odisha News Insight

House Consumed By Fire In The Capital

A house in Tankapani road area in Bhubaneswar caught fire and was consumed entirely by the fire .

However, no casualty has been reported in the incident.

According to neighbours and onlookers, the fire started emerging from the house and spread fast within a few minutes.

On being informed the fire personnel reached the spot and tried to take control but it was quite late until then to save the house. The massive property including furniture and other assets were damaged in the mishap.

It is suspected that the fire must have started from the lamp lit in the nearby temple.

Comments
Loading...