Odisha News Insight

Man Dies Due To Electrocution Just Before His Wedding

In an unfortunate and tragic incident, a man died due to electric shock just hours before his wedding.

The deceased has been identified as Lokanath Mohanty from Kendua village under Sadar police limits in Odisha’s Keonjhar district.

According to reports, lokanath while trying to switch off the decorative lights came in contact with live electric wire. He was rescued in a critical state and rushed to Keonjhar District Headquarters Hospital (DHH), where the doctor declared him dead.

Odisha News Insight – A pall of gloom has befallen on the village after the unfortunate incident took place.

Comments
Loading...