Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik declared his assets the website. As per the declaration, the Chief Minister has assets worth Rs 64.48cr as of March 31, 2020.
In the last financial year, the Chief Minister had declared assets worth Rs 64.26cr.
Here is the details of his assets –
- Bank deposits amounting to 1.31 crore
- Immovable properties worth Rs 63.64 crore
- Bank Account: Bank of India, Delhi Janpath bank branch has a maximum of Rs. 1.03Cr.
- Gold Jewelery worth Rs 2.89 Lakh.
- 50 per cent share of the ancestral property at APJ Abdul Kalam Road in Delhi, valued at Rs 43.36 crore.
- Two-thirds share of Naveen Nivas worth Rs 9.52 crore (valued in August 2017)
In December 2020, the CM had urged the MPs and MLAs to declare their assets in public for transparency.