The Odisha Government on Sunday announced a two-week lockdown starting May 5.
The lockdown will begin on May 5 at 5am and continue till May 19 till 12pm.
- All essential services like hospitals and nursing homes will function.
- Vaccination and COVID-19 testing will also continue
- Shops selling groceries, vegetables, milk, meat and fish shall remain open from 6am to 12pm on weekdays
- Weekend shutdown to continue
- All religious institutions, shopping malls, cinema halls, gymnasiums to remain shut.