Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu, on Friday, arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two-day visit to Odisha. He was received by Governor Prof. Ganeshi Lal and Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik at the Biju Patinaik International Airport.
This is the vice-president Venkaiah Naidu’s two-day Odisha itinerary:
- April 2 – Arrive at Bhubaneswar, proceed to Raj Bhawan for lunch
- Inaugurate 600th birth anniversary celebrations of Adi Kabi Sarala Das at Sarala Bhawan in Cuttack
- Return to Bhubaneswar & stay at Raj Bhawan
- April 3 – Attend convocation of Utkal University in Bhubaneswar
- Proceed to Raj Bhawan for lunch
- Leave for Delhi in the evening