The Department of Women and Child Development and Mission Shakti launched a slew of initiatives on Thursday under the 5T initiative. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik inaugurated the measures.
Here are the following initiatives launched by WCD and Mission Shakti –
- ‘Mo-Chhatua App’ for streamlining supply chain management of Take Home Ration (Chhatua);
- e-Kalika, an application for monitoring crèches for children under three
- Mo Sishu portal’, a comprehensive web-based information management and monitoring system exclusively for child protection services
- ‘MAMATA App & MIS’, making the flagship conditional cash transfer benefit scheme for pregnant women hassle free, paperless and citizen centric
- ‘e-manadeya’ portal, for seamless, paperless transfer of honorarium to 1, 34,758 AWWs, mini anganwadi workers and helpers