Leading mobile maker Micromax has launched a new Tablet – Canvas Tab P470 at the cost of Rs 6,999. The Android-powered Tab has dual SIM slots and supports voice calling feature with a battery back of up to 11 hours of talk time.
The Tab has a dual core 1.3GHz chip from MediaTek an 1GB in-built RAM along with a 7-inch display screen of 1024 x 600 pixels resolution. The Canvas Tab P470 also has a 5 MP camera, a microSD card slot up to 32GB and supports 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Key Features of Micromax Canvas Tab P470:
* Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS
* 7-inch display
* 1024 x 600 pixels touchscreen
* 5 MP main camera, 0.3 MP webcam
* 1.3GHz dual core MediaTek MT8312 processor
* 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory
* 32GB microSD card support
* Dual SIM card slots
* 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1.