Odisha News Insight

Fire Breaks Out in Cuttack COVID-19 Hospital; Probe Ordered

Fire broke out at Sadguru COVID-19 hospital in Jagatpur of Cuttack district. Around 130 COVID-19 patients were immediately evacuated. No loss of life was reported.

As per initial investigation, the fire started due to a short-circuit in the air-conditioner in the ICU.

As soon as the fire was detected, the patients were brought out and fire officials were informed.

The rescued patients have been sent to various hospitals for treatment.

Meanwhile, probe has been ordered into the incident.

Leave a comment