Centre, on Friday, announced guidelines for Unlock 4.0. Unlock 4.0 will come into effect from September 1 and will be applicable till September 30.
India began the unlock phase from June 1.
Here are the list of guidelines-
- Schools and other educational institutions shall remain closed till September 30. Exceptions made for students from Classes 9 to 12. The students of the said classes can attend school in non-containment zones on a voluntary basis. Online classes to continue.
- Cinema halls to remain shut till September 30. However, open air theaters are allowed to open from September 21.
- Similarly, swimming pools, entertainment parks will continue to remain shut.
- Metro services which were suspended in March, will resume from September 7.
- International air travel will continue to remain restricted (except as permitted by the Union Home Ministry). Inter-state and intra-state travel is permitted.
- Bars, which were shut since March, will reopen from September 1.
- Social, academic, sports, cultural, religious and political functions are allowed with a ceiling capacity of 100 people.
- The states have been advised not to enforce local lockdown outside the containment zones, without prior permission from the Centre.