In a hurriedly called press conference in New Delhi this morning, Union P&NG Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has slammed the ruling BJD Government in Odisha under Naveen Patnaik, calling it ‘Bankrupt’, ‘Incapable’ and ‘Untrustworthy’.
He also raised the following questions on the BJD Government:
* How 3 lakh houses in December 2015 increased to 10 lakh in May 2016?
* No electricity till now for 41% of BPL families.
* 50% of agricultural allocation remains unspent.
* Not a single district in the state has prepared correct NFSA beneficiaries list.
* The CM had failed to take questions from the media at his press meet. He is running a ‘Hitler Raj’ government.
BJD Spokesperson Pratab Deb hit back, saying Dharmendra Pradhan has become ‘bankrupt’ at intellectual level . “We have received certificate from R&D Secretary regarding houses. Centre is not doing anything for the state, but shedding crocodile tears”, he said.