Do you Know 1/5 : The Nile crocodile can hold its breath underwater for up to two hours
- The Nile crocodile can hold its breath underwater for up to two hours while waiting for prey.
- Jellyfish, or jellies as scientists call them, are not fish. They have no brain, no heart, and no bones.
- Scientists say that the best time to take a nap is between 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. because that’s when a dip in body temperature makes us feel sleepy.
- Seahorse can move its eyes in opposite directions all the better to scan the water for food and predators.
- You lose about 50 to 100 hairs a day