The following are 19th April Coronavirus cases in India updates:
- Confirmed cases coronavirus active in India stands at 12974.
- Confirmed recovered cases of coronavirus in India stands at 2230.
- Confirmed deaths due to coronavirus in India stands at 507.
The emergence of new cases:
- Maharastra & Delhi still remain the two major affected regions of India
- The total number of coronavirus cases in Maharashtra stands at 3651.
- The total number of coronavirus cases in Delhi stands at 1893.
-Madhya Pradesh, which is emerging with positive coronavirus cases has so far 1407 cases.
- According to ICMR, 372,123 samples from 354,969 individuals have been tested as of 18th April
Summary of test results (Data as of 18th April*):
- Samples tested in India- 372,12
- Tests per 1 million people in India- 275
- Tested individuals in India- 354,969
- Tested positive in India- 16,365