* Odisha CM not to meet PM Modi as he is on a political visit to Bhubaneswar.
* Union Power Minister Piyush Goyal dedicates 4 wind-generated electricity projects of 198 MW to nation at Nalco conference hall.
* Bhadrak Admin to submit damage assessment report today.
* Srinagar Lok Sabha bypoll: former J&K CM Farooq Abdullah set to win, leads by 9,199 votes over PDP’s Nazir Ahmad Khan.
* 8 students dead after drowning at Wairi beach in Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra.
* Indian Railways announces Rs 50,000 each ex-gratia for injured in Meerut-Lucknow Rajya Rani Express derailment.
* First batch of women auto rickshaw drivers start work in Maharashtra; Govt. reserved 5% of rickshaw permits for women.
* Manipur Health Minister L Jayantakumar Singh resigns from Government complaining of interference in ministry.
* India Cancels Maritime Talks with Pakistan over Kulbhushan Jadhav’s death sentence.
* ‘Mother of all bombs’ by US killed 90 ISIS terrorists in Afghanistan; Russia offers to host peace talks between Taliban and Afghanistan.