* Govt extends service charge exemption on train e-ticket till June 30.
* Centre released assistance of Rs.1235.52 crore to Karnataka & Rs.1,712.10 crore to Tamil Nadu for drought and cyclone relief.
* Two army personnel injured as terrorists attack Army convoy in Bemina, Srinagar.
* Uttarakhand Government dissolves Badrinath Kedarnath Temple Committee.
* Chhattisgarh: PS Gautam appointed new IG of Bilaspur Range; Vivekanand Sinha appointed as new IG of Bastar.
* Unitech MD Sanjay Chandra sent to 2-day Police remand for alleged fraud in a real estate project.
* Gautam Adani’s Firm owes banks Rs 72,000 crore – 8 times more than Vijay Mallya.
* Iran offers to mediate between Pakistan and India over the long-standing Kashmir issue.