* Odisha’s Pipili Chandua (applique) to get place on IRCTC website soon, says Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu.
* CBI registers FIR against 13 leaders of Trinamool Congress including Madan Mitra, Mukul Roy and Saugata Royin in Narada sting case.
* Internet services suspended in Kashmir until further notice.
* Air India formulates a rule against unruly passengers; to take legal action and impose fine up to Rs 15 lakh on unruly passengers for flight delays.
* Supreme Court orders auction of Sahara’s Rs 34,000 crore Aamby Valley properties after Subrata Roy fails to deposit money for refunding to its investors.
* Jamshedpur Court acquits Mohammad Shahabuddin in triple murder case of 1989.
* TCS shareholders approve Rs 16,000 crore buyback ahead of financial results.
* Canada’s Defence Minister Harjit Singh Sajjan arrives on 7-day visit to India.
* Supreme Court bars N. Srinivasan from representing BCCI at ICC meet.