* Odisha School and Mass Education Minister Debi Prasad Mishra directed the CHSE Examination Controller to submit a detail report within two weeks regarding the ongoing question papers mess.
* Odisha police arrested three persons when they were trying to deposit 9 fake currency notes of Rs 2000 denomination at a SBI branch in Bargarh.
* A Sukhoi 30 plane of the Indian Air Force crashed near an air base in Rajasthan’s Barmer; both pilots are reported to be safe.
* The ED has summoned Jammu and Kashmir-based separatist leaders Syed Ali Shah Geelani and Yasin Malik in connection with FEMA cases.
* Aiming to consolidate bilateral naval relations, Commander-in-Chief of Russian Navy Vladimir Korolev today held wide-ranging talks with Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba in New Delhi .
* US President Donald Trump paid 38 million dollars tax on more than 150 million dollars income in 2005, the White House Said.
* The set of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film “Padmavati” was vandalised by unidentified persons at Mhasai Pathar in Kolhapur district.
—By Insight News Desk.