Odisha News Insight

Choked to death after swallowing a plastic toy 1 year old child

In a much horrific and tragic incident at Kolipadi village in Keonjhar district, a 1-year-old girl child was choked to death while munching on a packet of chips last night.


The deceased girl has been identified as Suchitra Jena.


As per sources, the child unknowingly swallowed a plastic toy offered inside the chips packet while she was munching on it at her house last night in the absence of her family member.

Although the child was rushed to Anandpur Sub-Divisional Hospital immediately after being found in the critical condition by the family members but doctors declared her brought dead there.

Odisha News Insight
Comments
Loading...