CM Naveen Patnaik launched and announced several events
- Rs 1,000 crore for drainage development over Bhubaneswar addressing the urban flooding and waterlogging in low-lying areas
- Assignment of 8,665 entitlement certificates, 104 final allotment letters and 130 provisional allotments letters to slum dwellers of Bhubaneswar under Mission Abaas Scheme.
- The launch of 59 crore housing project at Rangamatia and Nirman Shramik Rahani Sthal at Kharvel Nagar.
- 40 schemes worth Rs 1,160 Crore of the Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC), Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA), Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), Capital Region Urban Transport (CRUT), Bhubaneswar Smart City Limited (BSCL) and Tourism Department was set up for foundation.
- The launch of ‘Bhubaneswar.me’ Unified Portal for accessing a complete digital experience about Bhubaneswar for both visitors and habitats.
Additional projects declared:
- 12 drainage projects of BMC,
- Restoration of six water bodies, five toilets on wheels & nine community toilet outlines by BMC
- Rejuvenation of Bindusagar by the Tourism Department
- 7 projects by BDA
- 10 projects by OPTCL
- Development of two depots by CRUT, BMC-ICOMC building by BSCL
- Integrated Development of Ekamra Kshetra by the Tourism Department